The 2023 Honda Accord Sport Hybrid Will Change The Way You Feel About Hybrids
The 2023 Honda Accord Sport offers the latest hybrid option from the brand set to renew everything you thought you knew about the Accord completely. Its aggressive styling from front to rear resembles the sleek body lines of the Audi A7, giving it a surprising presence in traffic.
Join Sarah-N-Tuned for her full review of the car and in-depth explanation of what sets this hybrid drivetrain apart from its competitors.
Don’t forget to support Sarah-N-Tuned by hitting that subscribe button!
Key Features of the 2023 Honda Accord Sport Hybrid
- MSRP: $33,445
- 204-horsepower hybrid drivetrain
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 12.3-inch color touchscreen
- Remote Engine Start
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Blind Spot Information w/ Cross Traffic Monitor
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist w/ Traffic Jam Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
More from Sarah-N-Tuned: 2023 Corolla GR FOUR // Toyotas BEST Performance Car Yet! | Sarah – n – Tuned